Who Can Apply for the OMF Scholarship?
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.0
- Typically ACT of 25+ unless otherwise specified
- Demonstrated involvement in high school activities
- Demonstrated community service
- Financial need as designated by scholarship
- Must be registered for 12 semester hours
How Can I Apply for the OMF Scholarship?
Apply for admission to The University of Mississippi. Complete Entering Freshman Scholarship Application. In some cases, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is also required. You may complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
What are the Characteristics of an OMF Scholar?
An OMF scholar is committed to academic excellence, community service and leadership
What are the responsibilities of an OMF Scholar?
- To maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA unless otherwise designated by scholarship
- To attend regularly scheduled mentoring sessions
- To attend regularly scheduled monthly dinners/group meetings/ retreats
- Complete 8 hrs of community service per semester
- To participate in campus organizations and activities
- To develop leadership potential within these organizations
- Communicate on regular basis with donor
Who do I contact for more information?
Cindy May, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-800-891-4596
Rosie McDavid, Ole Miss First, Program Coordinator
email@example.com / 1-662-915-3895